It is currently Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:31 pm

Trial not work on mac OS

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

patoudss

Trial not work on mac OS

PostSat Dec 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Hello,

I begin to try hauptwerk V. I had installed on a Mac Book the application (without installed hauptwerk version).
I created a free cloud account on iLock.com.
When I launch for the first time hauptwerk, I clic on the try button and enter my login and password.
The configuration has take a long time and there are an error on the end. (I don't take a screenshot of this screen).
Since this, when I restart hauptwerk and log in for try, I have a message :
Attempt to start the tiral too many times. Please purchase a license to run the product.

On my iLock account, I have the license whitout active instance :
image host

How can I test hauptwerk V ?

Thanks.

OrganoPleno

Re: Trial not work on mac OS

PostSat Dec 14, 2019 7:57 pm

patoudss wrote:How can I test hauptwerk V ?

The picture shows 0/1 active, and for location it shows "...".

This suggests that your Trial License (which does exist) has not yet been activated by being transferred to your dongle.

Not inside of Hauptwerk, but just on your computer, try running the iLok License Manager, log in there to your account (with the Dongle plugged in to the computer). This should enable you to claim your License and get it activated and transferred onto your Dongle. After that, the Hauptwerk V should run. Good Luck!

mdyde

PostSun Dec 15, 2019 5:58 am

Hello patoudss,

To add to OrganoPleno's reply (thanks, OrganoPleno), if you want to use iLok Cloud instead of a dongle, then in iLok License Manager (and signed in to your iLok account) you would need to make sure that iLok Cloud session is 'open' ('File | Open Your Cloud Session') and activate your licence to iLok Cloud (instead of a dongle).
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

[Please use email or the Contact page if you need to contact us privately, rather than private forum messages.]

patoudss

PostSun Dec 15, 2019 10:35 am

Hello,

Thanks @mdyde, if I open a cloud session with iLok License Manager, I can load hauptwerk.

mdyde

PostSun Dec 15, 2019 10:54 am

Thanks. Excellent. Hope you enjoy it.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

[Please use email or the Contact page if you need to contact us privately, rather than private forum messages.]

Return to Technical support