It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:59 am

Documentation for v4

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

AndrewG

Documentation for v4

PostTue Dec 17, 2019 5:54 am

I'm trying to update a sample set on v4 - but can't find the user manuals online. Am I being daft? (Every search term I use, or webpage I search, just directs me to v5. But this doesn't have the info I need (specifically step by step how to do dongle updates etc when offline)!

It would be helpful to have the old documentation for those of us not jumping ship to the new version (or at least not yet!)

mdyde

Re: Documentation for v4

PostTue Dec 17, 2019 6:17 am

Hello Andrew,

As far as I know, the Hauptwerk v4 documentation and FAQs aren't currently on the website. However, the Hauptwerk documentation itself (user guide, release notice, etc.) can be found on the Help menu in Hauptwerk, and licence update requests for continuing v4 users can be submitted via this form: https://www.hauptwerk.com/v4-license-updates/ .

If creating a licence update request from a non-Internet connected computer, just create the file from Hauptwerk, transfer it via a USB memory stick (or similar) to your Internet computer, then submit it from there. You will be emailed the resulting licence update file, which you can transfer back to your Hauptwerk computer to apply there.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

[Please use email or the Contact page if you need to contact us privately, rather than private forum messages.]

AndrewG

Re: Documentation for v4

PostTue Dec 17, 2019 7:34 am

OK. Thanks!

Return to Technical support