It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:48 pm

Problem w/ St. Anne's v2.20 & Cubase SX 3.1

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

Mike Ludwig

Problem w/ St. Anne's v2.20 & Cubase SX 3.1

PostThu Dec 14, 2006 2:59 pm

I can't get St. Anne's to load, always get the error: "A serious problem has occured; please try to save your work etc....". St. Anne's loads fine in standalone version. Has anyone else had this problem and can help? Other sample sets load fine, but this is the only one ethat just won't load.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Ludwig

Mike Ludwig

PostSun Dec 31, 2006 3:57 pm

Hello Martin and everyone, I think I fixed my problem. I just reformatted my computer and reinstalled all of my software and everyting loads fine, and I am even able to save projects in Cubase and reload them and all MIDI settings are loaded and functional. I think I know where the problem lied before, when MIDI settings were always lost upon reloading a project. I had 2 sets of MIDI drivers active on my system (the native M-audio Delta 1010LT that came with my card and USB Keystation that came with my MIDI controller). Even though I tried uninstalling the Keystation drivers, I think they were still somewhere in my system32 folder and might have been causing a conflict (and now after reformatting I am not using the Keystation drivers at all). This is the only thing I can think of that would have caused instability on my system. Upon reformatting, everyting is working fine and I spent all afternoon using Hauptwerk within Cubase and not a single glitch!!! I did add a new Graphics card (Nvidia 8800 GTS!) so I don't knwo if this has anything to do with it, but it's working beautifully now. Thanks again for a great program!!!
Ludwig

mdyde

PostSun Dec 31, 2006 4:19 pm

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear it's working now.

Happy New Year!

Best regards,
Martin.

Return to Technical support