It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:40 pm

organ migrations

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

atugores

organ migrations

PostThu Jan 16, 2020 4:30 pm

I have migrated my organs and until now everything is fine, Krzeszow from SP has been installed but I don't see the license in ilok cloud, it's important?. I have not been able to install Silbermann Premium (Zoblitz) from Prospectum because I don't know if a license is needed for this organ or if an update is needed for V5, it sends a message that says:
"Could not empty the folder / users / atugores 1 / Hauptwerk /
HauptwerkSample Set and Components / Temporaryfiles'. Please make sure you are ....... and so on.
I have looked in this temporary files and there are 3 folders that I have removed, but when installing again the same message appears, can someone help, thanks

micdev

Site Admin

Re: organ migrations

PostThu Jan 16, 2020 6:42 pm

Good evening,

If your sample set is *not encrypted*, then you won't see any license related to this sample set in iLOK manager. The Krzeszow is not encrypted.

While your error message is not complete, I guess that it ask "Please make sure that you are an administrator" or something like this.

Also, if you installed Hauptwerk V on a MAC, it is/was important to completely uninstall HW4 and some additional folders (this may explain your error message). See this post for the whole installation process - http://forum.hauptwerk.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18013#p135483

Regards
Virtually sharing my enthusiasm and experience with you
Worldwide technical assistance, consultation and ready to play system.

http://www.HauptwerkConsultant.com

AND Hauptwerk Support Manager

atugores

PostThu Jan 16, 2020 7:01 pm

Thank you for your info Sir. I understand about Krzeszow.
Concerning the error message, everything was done according the installation process, I uninstall V4 before to install V5, so I do not understand what happen with this sample set.
How do I know if a set is encrypted or not. Thank you

mdyde

PostFri Jan 17, 2020 5:11 am

atugores wrote:I have not been able to install Silbermann Premium (Zoblitz) from Prospectum because I don't know if a license is needed for this organ or if an update is needed for V5, it sends a message that says:
"Could not empty the folder / users / atugores 1 / Hauptwerk /
HauptwerkSample Set and Components / Temporaryfiles'. Please make sure you are ....... and so on.
I have looked in this temporary files and there are 3 folders that I have removed, but when installing again the same message appears

Hello atugores,

There's a known Mac compatibility within that sample sets in that it uses some international characters (characters beyond the 7-bit character set) in some of its filenames, which will prevent Hauptwerk from being able to install or delete them on the Mac platform. Gernot (Prospectum) is aware of it, and mentioned that he plans to produce an updated version of the sample set to resolve it:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18018

(As background reference, this topic also covers the issue: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18217 .)
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

[Please use email or the Contact page if you need to contact us privately, rather than private forum messages.]

Return to Technical support