It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:19 am

Hauptwerk V1 won't run

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

Bigred

Hauptwerk V1 won't run

PostThu Nov 26, 2020 4:21 pm

Licensing error code 5 diagnostics 0087 ilok shows license for version 6 butthead two messages show up all not even load st.anne Mosely can you point me in the right direction my version V was surrendered

Thank you

Dennis

micdev

Site Admin

Re: Hauptwerk V1 won't run

PostThu Nov 26, 2020 5:04 pm

Good evening Dennis,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Simply go to https://hauptwerk.com/win and request a download link. Download the installer file and install it. This latest version is correcting the problem that you have.
Best regards
François

Virtually sharing my enthusiasm and experience with you
Worldwide technical assistance, consultation and ready to play system.

http://www.HauptwerkConsultant.com

AND Hauptwerk Support Manager

Bigred

version 6

PostFri Nov 27, 2020 12:36 pm

thankyou for your prompt reply yesterday . i have made some progress but very frustrating the activations box showing
licenses shows organ license as well as version 6 version 5 still shows but not in black printing but gray .i am not a savvy
computer person but have no one i know that is capable or understands .

thankyou

Dennis

mdyde

PostFri Nov 27, 2020 12:52 pm

Hello Dennis,

[I've moved your new post into your previous topic here, since it's a continuation of that one.]

I can see via PACE's system that you've successfully activated your Hauptwerk v6 licence to your iLok Cloud, so that's all fine -- you shouldn't need to do anything else regarding licensing. (Of course, make sure that your iLok Cloud session is open, as normal for using it.)

Assuming you now have Hauptwerk v6 downloaded and installed, then please try launchinng it. It should launch successfully.

Then go to 'Help | About Hauptwerk' from the menu, and make sure that it says that you're using the current version, which is v6.0.1.002 (not v6.0.0.106). If it says that you (still) have v6.0.0.106 installed, then exit Hauptwerk, and run the installer for v6.0.1 to update your installation to v6.0.1. (In case you need it, there are download links for v6.0.1 here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19228 .)

Does that solve the problem you were having?
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Johannes Sørensen

PostSat Nov 28, 2020 3:15 am

Hi Dennis

You write:
”Licensing error code 5 diagnostics 0087 ilok shows license for version 6 butthead two messages show up all not even load st.anne Mosely can you point me in the right direction my version V was surrendered”

Just a hint.
I experienced the same, but after I had downloaded the newest version of the “iLok License Manager” and updated it in the HW-computer, the problem was solved.
Of course I can’t know, if it can do it in your case too.

Best regards
Johannes

Return to Technical support