It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:00 am

Can i copy a mixer profile to another mixer profile?

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

Wayne Grauel

Can i copy a mixer profile to another mixer profile?

PostTue Mar 07, 2023 8:11 am

Martin, can I copy a mixer profile to another mixer profile to Tweak it for another audio set up?

Wayne Grauel

Re: Can i copy a mixer profile to another mixer profile?

PostTue Mar 07, 2023 8:35 am

BTW Martin, your detailed explanation on setting up the hauptwerk mixer to route audio and actually mix "audio feeds" to specific audio channels was an incredible solution. It allowed me to fine tune the routing to needed channels with ease.

I'll attempt to perhaps draw up a visual representation of the process you laid out when I get some time. I"d like to "give something back" to the HW community who may find it useful. We'll see how that goes!

I just wanted to give you some feedback on that. It's been several weeks since I posted that question. I had a foot injury and was off my feet for almost 2 weeks so I couldn't implement your procedures at the time and I did not want you to think I didn't get that to work. In fact It worked better than I imagined. Seeing how you ( or who ever wrote the software application) really shows the level of thought that's gone into HW.

With appreciation
Wayne

mdyde

PostTue Mar 07, 2023 8:50 am

Thanks very much, Wayne. That's very kind of you, and you're very welcome. Glad it helped.

Wayne Grauel wrote:Martin, can I copy a mixer profile to another mixer profile to Tweak it for another audio set up?

Not currently, I'm afraid, although we do very much hope to add the ability to copy/impor/export mixer presets to a future version as a matter of high priority.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Wayne Grauel

PostTue Mar 07, 2023 9:20 am

OK Martin, I understand. It's really not a huge inconvenience, I kept a record of screen shots ( thank goodness) which came in very handy after wiping out my mixer profile when I imported an organ from another profile, i know " the drill " .

Have a great day,
Wayne

mdyde

PostTue Mar 07, 2023 9:48 am

Thanks, Wayne. You too.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Return to Technical support