It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:20 am

Scrollbar in Voicing screen

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

Glenn English

Scrollbar in Voicing screen

PostSat Nov 11, 2023 10:26 am

Hi Martin, I hope you are well.

In HW8, when I go into the main voicing screen, the scrollbar across the bottom of the window 'auto-hides' within a second or so of the window opening, rendering it impossible to 'move sideways' between octave 1 and octave 5 or whatever. (if I'm really quick I can catch it before it disappears, but once it's gone I don't seem to be able to recover it.
I'd thought that this was perhaps a gremlin related to the fact that I'm running the now relatively elderly 'Catalina', but I've discovered the same problem on my church organ PC, running Win10.

No doubt you'll be able to tell me where to click to solve the issue :D

Best Regards,

Glenn.

mdyde

Re: Scrollbar in Voicing screen

PostSat Nov 11, 2023 1:03 pm

Hello Glenn,

I'm very good, thanks. You too, I hope.

Glenn English wrote:In HW8, when I go into the main voicing screen, the scrollbar across the bottom of the window 'auto-hides' within a second or so of the window opening, rendering it impossible to 'move sideways' between octave 1 and octave 5 or whatever. (if I'm really quick I can catch it before it disappears, but once it's gone I don't seem to be able to recover it.

That doesn't happen for me on Windows 10. If you drag the bottom edge of the voicing window down to make the window a little bit taller, does the horizontal scroll bar reappear? If not, with the window made taller, does the scroll bar appear if you hover over where it would be?
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Return to Technical support