It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:06 pm

Paramount 450 patch update

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

wurlitzerwilly

Paramount 450 patch update

PostTue Sep 11, 2012 4:13 am

Hello all.

Would you believe after all the months of beta testing, we were informed of 3 minor image issues in the Paramount 450, after it was released!!! :oops:

I have released a patch which corrects these errors which are only in the 16:9 screen tabs view as follows:

Acc 2nd touch: Solo English Horn and Tuba Mirabilis - positions swapped.
Acc 2nd touch: French Trumpet reads as Style D Trumpet - there are 2 side by side!
Accomp: Great to Pedal coupler tab - tip engraving reads ACC instead of GREAT when the tab is up (only).

Whilst I was at it, I implemented a change in the Memory Stepper, which was requested by one of our professional organists. The original stepper stops at level 10 when stepping upwards and stops at level 1 when stepping downwards.
The new behaviour is to step past the limits so that stepping up past level 10 will start again at level 1 and stepping down past level 1 will start again at level 10. This does not affect the way the memory banks work and is just a convenient way of stepping thru memory banks. It's included in the patch file.

To obtain a link to the patch file please send an email to: info@paramountorganworks.com and I'll reply with the link details.

All new customers (as of today onwards) for the Paramount 450, please do not request the patch. The updates are already in the latest full version, v1.30.
Regards,

Alan.
(Paramount Organ Works)

Return to Hauptwerk instruments