It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:53 am

Got the PAB Extended and Pro installed!! - Sounds GREAT!

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

ChangedForever

Got the PAB Extended and Pro installed!! - Sounds GREAT!

PostSat Feb 27, 2016 2:30 pm

Palace of Arts at Budapest; wonderful organ ('specially way out here in the stix..). Glad I have that large subwoofer and the Truth speakers (just need a few more now...). Love the way the organ cycles the ranks from speaker to speaker (correct term?).

Had some problems installing the Extended version; had to figure it out by myself - I figured out how to un-install it then re-install it... now all modules work. I was worried it would kind of "dry" but I was PLEASANTLY surprised!! The Cathedral Acoustics is great!! I hope my neighbors up the road a piece don't call the cops for a noise ordinance issue!! Only "con" I have against this organ is I don't have enough time to play it several hours a day!! That will be in a few short years, though!... :D .

That about gets me what I need - Paramount for all my boogie and show tunes, the Wet Skinner for my Church stuff and the PAB for classical stuff I like to play. Any other samples I need to get?....

Later,
Mark

OrganoPleno

Re: Got the PAB Extended and Pro installed!! - Sounds GREAT

PostSat Feb 27, 2016 3:48 pm

ChangedForever wrote: Any other samples I need to get?

Glad you're having fun with the new Organ and Sample Set.

Maybe something for early Baroque? Plenty of good ones to choose from on that front...

Return to Hauptwerk instruments