It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:36 pm

New free sampleset Beckum v2 released !

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

dkoschinski

New free sampleset Beckum v2 released !

PostWed Apr 27, 2016 3:44 pm

I am happy to announce that we completed our new sample set: the little 1887 Gradussen organ (7 stops) from the Blasiuschurch in Beckum (Holland).

The set is encrypted, RAM consumption (multiple loop and releases, with compression): 1,2 GB. It has 8-12 loops and multi-releases (3). See http://virtualpipes.nl/eng/beckum-gradussen_eng.html for more information. We still have to update the data on our website because this set is a remake of an previous version. The new version was developed from scratch starting March 2016. Some new sound-examples will follow also.
Unless this is a free promotional product, we appreciate a donation if you like the set.
You can order right now on our website: http://virtualpipes.nl/orderingbeckum.html.
We will provide the download-link by email within 48h.

dkoschinski

Re: New free sampleset Beckum v2 released !

PostFri Jun 24, 2016 6:52 pm

After many downloads and (unfortunately) insufficient donations, the mentioned sampleset of Beckum will not be available as a free download after June 27. We are sorry to take this step, but if there are no positive remarks after two months, this set will be no longer offered for free. It's very easy to download for free, but without any reply and related donations this offer will stop regarding our commitment. So thanks to the >150 users who downloaded this set without any kind of reply. It's very disappointing !

Kinds regards,
Danny Koschinski
Virtual Pipes

IainStinson

Re: New free sampleset Beckum v2 released !

PostSat Jun 25, 2016 3:44 am

I understand your disappointment. I'm afraid I overlooked your announcement and others may have also as well The organ is a charming little instrument and sounds very beautiful. It is sometimes really useful to have a small instrument for learning new pieces and performing more intimate music.

Perhaps others will also have a look (or a second look) at this little instrument. Please don't give up!

Iain

Return to Hauptwerk instruments