It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 am

New Hauptwerk Extension Project

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

ChangedForever

Re: New Hauptwerk Extension Project

PostTue Feb 28, 2017 1:12 pm

jharmon - can't find where Jiri does graciously provide Jake's email - search feature doesn't even show his name anywhere on the site + I reviewed many many pages in the blogs, under a variety of different samples (including Caen and Rotterdam), tech support, home page - even logged in to see if that would make a change somehow - can't find anything related to Jake or Customhorgans@gmail.com.

Thanks for his email - I'll try and hook up with him.

jharmon

PostTue Feb 28, 2017 1:17 pm

Under the Aeolean-Skinner set "updates" you will find reference to Jake.

subbas32

PostWed Mar 01, 2017 12:44 am

Hello Mark, John, all,

At this point, the best way to keep track of this project is via this forum thread. Having said that, I do have aspirations to setup a website which will feature complete descriptions of the extensions that have been developed so far. The website will also simplify the ordering process. Like John already pointed out, I'm in the final stages of finishing my doctoral program, and so things have been a rather busy for me. However, once this is out of the way, I expect to have more time to dedicate to a website and additional Hauptwerk extension projects. The Rotterdam extension and the update to the Sonus Paradisi Aeolian-Skinner extension are on my priority list.

Please note that my email address mentioned in a previous post isn't quite correct. If you would like to send me a message, please use the following email address (where [at] and [dot] of course needs to be substituted with "@" and "." respectively):
customhworgans[at]gmail[dot]com

Best regards,

Jake

ChangedForever

PostThu Mar 02, 2017 3:21 pm

Thank you very much, Jake. Good luck with the studies; I know how hard they are....

Mark

profeluisegarcia

PostThu Mar 02, 2017 7:37 pm

ChangedForever wrote:Jake. Good luck with the studies; I know how hard they are....

Mark

Hello Jack,I hope also you succeed in that complex subject (particle physics), ... And if you need some help or assistance...seek it elsewhere :lol:

Luis

jerrynazard

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 10:37 pm

Jake,
Just wondering if the Rotterdam extension is still in the works.
Many thanks!
-Jerry

subbas32

PostWed Apr 18, 2018 9:43 pm

jerrynazard wrote:Just wondering if the Rotterdam extension is still in the works.

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your message. Wow, I see it's been more than a year since I posted here!

Progress has been slow, but I am still working on the Rotterdam extension in my spare time. Unfortunately, it's difficult to say when it'll be done. Besides numerous private projects, I'm currently working on 3 fairly substantial projects which are to be released on this forum at some point in the coming year. More details to follow!

Best regards,

Jake

jerrynazard

PostWed Apr 18, 2018 10:00 pm

Jake,
Many thanks for the reply. I'll patiently wait - I believe the end result will be well worth it. My console is now fitted with twin Launchpads. and I intend to make the extended Rotterdam my primary sample set. The Launchpads will be individually labeled for Rotterdam extended, and I will play without using the computer monitor. Other sample sets will be accessed using the monitor.

Glad to know you are doing well. Be assured that when you put Rotterdam out I will be one of your first customers.
Best to you!
-Jerry
Previous

Return to Hauptwerk instruments