It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:01 am

Zöblitz sampleset problem

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

Odegarden

Zöblitz sampleset problem

PostTue Feb 21, 2017 6:08 am

Hello!

I just bought the Zöblitz premium sampleset from Prospectum (99 euro). I bought it from Musicstore.de and thought that i would get a DVD. With the package (a big) with full freight cost (like 15 euro) i only got a paper inside (bizarre..) from which i got the licence nr to download the set from Prospectum website. All things ok, downloaded the set and installed it. When i launch the organ Hauptwerk tells me i have to have Zöblitz basic sampleset to be able to load the organ. I was not told on Prospectum Website or anywhere that i would need the Basic first to be able to install the premium set. Does this mean i have to pay 60 euros more??
I have emailed both musicstore and Prospectum yesterday but no response so far. Can someone help me?

Best regards!
Odegarden

mdyde

Re: Zöblitz sampleset problem

PostTue Feb 21, 2017 6:47 am

Hello Odegarden,

[Topic moved here, since it isn't a technical support issue for the Hauptwerk software per-se.]

I can see from the diagnostic file that you emailed us that the error you're getting is as follows:

Code: Select all
INF:2106 Starting to load the organ file Gottfried Silbermann 1742 - Stadtkirche Zöblitz - premium.Organ_Hauptwerk_xml
ERR:4771 Organ package ID 000458 (Stadtkirche Zöblitz basic) is not installed, but is needed for this instrument. The supplier of the package is PROSPECTUM.

I don't have experience with that sample set myself, I'm afraid; you probably need to await a reply from Prospectum (the maker of the sample set).

The the information on the Prospectum website doesn't specifically make clear whether their 'Zöblitz Basic' package is included in the price of their Zöblitz Premium, or whether you need to buy it separately. My guess would be, based on the pricing listed on the website (which is higher for the Premium edition), that the Premium edition would include the Basic edition (but I don't know that for certain). If the Premium edition does include the Basic edition then presumably Prospectum will offer you a download somewhere for the Basic edition's package, as part of your purchase for the Premium edition.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Odegarden

PostTue Feb 21, 2017 6:58 am

Thank you Martin, i will wait for their reply.

adri

PostTue Feb 21, 2017 12:56 pm

The reseller should have provide you with a link to the basic version download, as you did indeed need that version as the base.

Odegarden

PostTue Feb 21, 2017 5:58 pm

So i called Musicstore.de today, i got through two sellers before getting to an English speaking seller. So he did not know anything about Prospectum. He insisted it was a US distributor but i told him Prospectum is a German firm resided in Neckarsulm (from Prospectum website). Well maybe they have a US distributor? but it seems to me very strange indeed. I asked him If he can contact Prospectum to contact me and explain what is happening. So he told me they don't have their phone nr or anything, i have to contact the producer myself..end of call.
So there is no phone nr to this producer i will send him a reminder at the contact form. I will be patient a bit more. Hopefully i will get a reply and help getting this organ to work!

dhm

PostTue Feb 21, 2017 6:23 pm

I have noticed this website (Musicstore.de) before, and thought it looked suspicious.
They are offering HW licences at prices which seriously undercut the official German HW resellers, and are even offering easy monthly payment terms.
Something doesn't smell right.
Douglas Henn-Macrae
Authorized Hauptwerk Reseller
http://www.midi-organs.eu

lefranc22

PostWed Feb 22, 2017 4:07 am

It would be better to contact Prospectum directly. They have a contact tab in their website and Gernot is always answering kindly.
http://www.prospectum.com/index.php?language=english&id1=0&id2=0

organplayer

PostWed Feb 22, 2017 4:13 am

Hi,

Musicstore is located in Cologne Germany and is a very well-known seller of all kind of instruments and music equipment. In Germany they have an excellent reputation. I'm living near Cologne and I bought a lot of things at this Giga-store. The prices are excellent. If you visit the store you normally get all information from the salesmen you need. You can test-playing hundreds of guitars, all kind of dj-equipment etc. etc. They also own WERSI which is using Hauptwerk inside of their organs with a spezialised sampleset (you can't buy it separately).

But the bad news: In my opinion and experience with them they have absolutely no knowledge about classical electronic organs including samplesets. They just sell some of them if you order locally or online. For Hauptwerk don't expect any consulting etc. in this case it is like Amazon!

reagards
organplayer

Odegarden

PostWed Feb 22, 2017 7:15 am

Lefranc22 i have written Prospectum twice on their contact form. No answer yet, it has gone three days. It is ok, you never know if there is things that have happened. I will be patient.

Arp

PostWed Feb 22, 2017 9:35 am

Odegarden wrote:Hello!

I just bought the Zöblitz premium sampleset from Prospectum (99 euro). I bought it from Musicstore.de and thought that i would get a DVD. With the package (a big) with full freight cost (like 15 euro) i only got a paper inside (bizarre..) from which i got the licence nr to download the set from Prospectum website. All things ok, downloaded the set and installed it. When i launch the organ Hauptwerk tells me i have to have Zöblitz basic sampleset to be able to load the organ. I was not told on Prospectum Website or anywhere that i would need the Basic first to be able to install the premium set. Does this mean i have to pay 60 euros more??
I have emailed both musicstore and Prospectum yesterday but no response so far. Can someone help me?

Best regards!
Odegarden

Hi, odegarden,
I'm owner of the Zoblitz premium set. To install the premium version you have the basic version previously installed. You have to authenticate in Prospectum site ( http://www.prospectum.com/index.php?language=english) : customer login", enter your order number and your email. This opens a new screen where you can find: "your data" , "status" , "download links ftp".
You can see two links, one for the basic version, one for the premium version.
You have to download first the basic version and install it, then download the premium version and install it. With the payment you have both the basic version and the premium.
Regards

adri

PostWed Feb 22, 2017 11:03 am

lefranc22 wrote:It would be better to contact Prospectum directly. They have a contact tab in their website and Gernot is always answering kindly.
http://www.prospectum.com/index.php?language=english&id1=0&id2=0

his email is:
info.new@prospectum.com

he's a busy guy, so it may take a few days.

Odegarden

PostMon Mar 06, 2017 11:16 am

Now the organ is fullt functioning! Mr Gernot Wurst very kindly sent med the Basic package himself (i only recieved the premium license from Musicstore). So to all Hauptwerkians i recomend you NOT to buy anything from Musicstore.de. Buy from you countries Authorized Hauptwerk dealer from where you can get professional help, that is what i will do next time! (It is far to complicated software to buy from a E-shop as i see it now :? )
Thank you Prospectum and Mr. Wurst for excellent customer support.

Regards,
Odegarden

Return to Hauptwerk instruments