It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:34 am

Are YOU thinking about the Armley Shultz?

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

ChangedForever

Are YOU thinking about the Armley Shultz?

PostMon Mar 27, 2017 9:54 am

Hauptwerkians,

I've been following this group for several years and have collected quite a lot of samples from a variety of companies; just made my first purchase from Lavender Audio..... personally, I think David at Lavender needs to change the name to "World's Finest Audio". I have just invested in Lavender with a purchase of the 57 stop Armley as I've been waiting for this a LONG time; my experience with David and his company has been MOST excellent!! Out of a rating of 10 with 1 being the worst experience, I would have to give him a 10+ :D :D .

David provides most excellent feedback, communication, product, media choices, graphics AND he includes thorough and COMPLETE manuals for his product. This guy is a WINNER in my book - for those of you contemplating the Armley.... jump right in - you'll be pleased in all respects!!!

Just wanted to pass on my delightful experience with Lavender!!.....
Mark

David Bantle

Re: Are YOU thinking about the Armley Shultz?

PostFri Mar 31, 2017 3:14 pm

It's a winner for sure!

David Baldwin

PostSat Apr 01, 2017 10:27 am

I have all of David's sample sets because they are excellent. I still use even the very small ones.
I didn't buy the first part of Armley Schiltz because of my previous experience. I bought the first part of Hereford and then became frustrated waiting for the full version. This time I waited for the annoucement of the full version. I new it would be good but didn't have the constant reminder of playing a smaller version. Lavender Audio produce the best sets and this takes a lot of their time; hence the delays.
(Dr.) David G. Baldwin

ChangedForever

PostSat Apr 01, 2017 9:52 pm

Thanks Mr. Baldwin,

I think I might look into lavender's samples a little deeper thanks to their FINE customer service. Still waiting on the software from the U.K, but I don't think it'll get here overnight.

Regards,
Mark

ChangedForever

PostThu Apr 06, 2017 8:26 pm

Got my dongle from David today. Almost called in sick to install it and play. Will have to wait till my first day off (Monday) to install and see what happens.

Lavender audio - very professional thumb drive. Very good company to work with!!

Hermosil

PostMon May 01, 2017 8:03 pm

Hello A new member here I would just like to add to the comments about this Nice sample set I have recently upgraded my computer and purchased the advanced edition of Hauptwerk and I have to say the change in sound quality is amazing. As this was the first sound set that I have purchased I have to say that the attention to detail from start to finish was amazing. Both Milan Digital and Lavender Audio were so professional in setting up my Hauptwerk dongle upgrade. Big thanks to both you guys. I purchased the 32 stop version and couldn't be happier with it ( I don't actually play but arrange music Midi files to play through it) A very worthwhile set well worth Having!

Cheers Shaun

Return to Hauptwerk instruments