It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:39 am

Bätz 1766 organ De Pollen-now available!

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

vandenakker

Bätz 1766 organ De Pollen-now available!

PostWed Feb 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Hello organ friends,

We are happy to tell you that after a moment of rest we have continued our hobby. Recording en creating sample sets. We have finished the Bätz organ of De Pollen. It is a small organ wit 1 manual and a short pedal. We also have created a extended version of this organ. in the extended version we have created extra manual and full pedal. The stops are extended to. We hope you enjoy our work. Please visit our website https://akkerorgels.nl/

Best Regards,

Gerben
Team Akkerorgels

lefranc22

Re: Bätz 1766 organ De Pollen-now available!

PostThu Feb 08, 2018 11:59 am

A small interesting instrument, which gives us the impression of entering the house of a rich inhabitant of Utrecht in the 18th century. It is a organ with serious sonorities, a bit austere, and very nice attacks. No reeds, no mixtures. One can regret a lack of power for the first octave, almost inaudible and irregularities between the notes. It should be possible to correct it, I suppose. The absence of multi releases is not a problem because the sample set is almost dry. It can be loaded in both versions with the free evaluation version of Hauptwerk (from the 4.2). But, for those who can, a 24-bit load makes a big difference. Also a contemporary temperament gives this instrument a lot of character.
Welcome and good luck to Akkerorgels.

Tweedle_Dee

Re: Bätz 1766 organ De Pollen-now available!

PostSat Oct 13, 2018 11:23 am

Thank you for making this wonderful little instrument available. I have especially enjoyed the 4' flute! I think it's the sweetest I've heard and I never get tired of playing it.

Return to Hauptwerk instruments