It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:28 am

Melbourne Town Hall virtual organ available now

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

murph

Re: Melbourne Town Hall virtual organ available now

PostFri Apr 13, 2018 6:00 pm

Is the demo representative of the actual sample set, or is it something that was slapped together in a blind panic?
Based on the way the releases boom and hop into a different acoustic AND the highly unexpected thumps on release (with a gap...????????what the heck?) ( I don't like the forum software changing my s..t. )
on a lot of the pedal releases, it's a back to the drawing-board required vibe I get from the demo.
It really sucks. BADLY.
Any chance of a demo with the real samples?, or is this the best you can do?

Csaba Huszty

PostSat Apr 14, 2018 12:44 am

Hello murph, Thanks for your interest and enthusiasm. The demo and the sample set is different because the demo is based on rendered combinations instead of a stop-by-stop version, so that it can be loaded into a wider range of computer systems. If many people will request a stop-by-stop trial, we can do it, no problem. I am not sure if we can reproduce the issues what you mentioned, but we will check. Make sure you submit your detailed feedback to the proper channel: the email address for this is support at inspiredacoustics dot com. We do not provide support at this forum nor monitor it closely all the time. A voicing update is in the development queue for the trial version, by the way, because we found that some changes in the pedal division would be closer to the hall experience. Maybe that will address your concerns. This update will be released in short time. If you happen to be in Frankfurt at the Musikmesse, you can try the full sample set today.
Yours truly,
Dr. Csaba Huszty

murph

PostSat Apr 14, 2018 12:43 pm

Hi Csaba,
will do.
Previous

Return to Hauptwerk instruments