Search:
Submit Search

St. Mark's Glendale (SMG) 1929 E.M. Skinner released

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...

Re: St. Mark's Glendale (SMG) 1929 E.M. Skinner released

Postby dcaton » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:40 pm

Thanks to those that responded. I went ahead and purchased it yesterday, now I have to wait for the key update. What a drag. That really ought to be an automated process.
dcaton

Postby mdyde » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:08 pm

Hello dcaton,

We do hope to automate it one day, and our apologies for any delay.

I'm not involved in order processing myself, but I see that Charlie Raasch notified us today about your purchase of the sample set, so if you'd like to send us the licence update request file ( http://www.hauptwerk.com/forms/license-updates/ ) in readiness then that might help to save a little delay overall. If you just put 'CLR SMG' in the order reference then we'll know what it relates to. You might still receive an automated email asking you to create a licence update request file, but please just ignore it if so. (Creating a second licence update request file would invalidate the first, and necessitate repeating the process, so it's important that you only create one request file.) I hope that helps.
Best regards,
Martin.

[Please use email or the Contact page if you need to contact us privately, rather than private forum messages.]

mdyde

Postby dcaton » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:02 pm

Thanks Martin!
dcaton

Postby va3ets » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:03 am

I Have just had this set on my system for a couple days now, and am liking it so far, really liking it. I was looking for a Skinner organ, and I was considering the MDA skinner, but when this one came up, I really liked the sound of it. Like was said in a previous post, I too, like the Harp, French horn and Clarinet on this instrument. The tuba on the choir is nice as well. The Pedal divide is an interesting feature too, I'd never heard of that before in any organ.
va3ets

Previous

Return to Hauptwerk instruments