It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:07 am

AVO Szentgotthard V2. surround version - new

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

takatsa

AVO Szentgotthard V2. surround version - new

PostWed Jun 20, 2018 5:48 am

The Szentgotthard stereo sample set was released two years ago. This is a Baroque organ from West Hungary with two manual and 19 stops. Since then, I have mastered a subtle noise-canceling technique that results in better sound quality. I have now re-processed the raw sound-set. Only the graphics were left in the old sample set, all the sounds changed. :)

The sample sets are available in wave format 48kHz/24bit, stereo, multiple loops (1-14) and multiple releases (3 levels). Equal, a=440 Hz. The reverb 3.5-4 s, reflects the original acoustics of the church. Hauptwerk v4.0 and higher supported for the Organ Definition Files.
The sample sets made in two forms.
1. Wet version (stereo recording space of the church)
2. Surround version (3 pairs of stereo recording up close (near) and at a distance (far) and in the background (rear).
Screenshots:
Audio demos:
Böhm: Freu Dich Sehr, O Meine Seele, chorale partita, Brahms: Es ist ein Ros entsprungen, Bach: Aria from Pastorale in F BWV 590, Walther: Lobe den Herren
(There are more audio demos and can be downloaded the demo of sample set).
More information.

Anyone who bought the old version will receive the wet-stereo version of the new sample set. I have sent many emails to old buyers. Those who did not receive an email, to please let me know!

Best regards,
Augustine

Return to Hauptwerk instruments