Search:
Submit Search

Voxus new organ teaser

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...

Voxus new organ teaser

Postby adri » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmUvB5RFPS0

(Santa Claus music)

On the Dutch forum pcorgel.nl, where I spotted this teaser video announcement, there is a thought that it may very well be the organ of Harlingen, Friesland, the Netherlands, built by Hinsch in 1776, and restored/reconstructed by Flentrop recently.

I did play it a few years ago, and it is a magnificent instrument in very good acoustics.

Could be....., although the sound sample is drier than the real organ....; but with acoustics/reverb sliders….who knows...

Stay tuned...……

ADDED Nov. 12: I think it may very well be Tiel (Witte organ). It's certainly not Harlingen, as much as some of us would want it to be....
Last edited by adri on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
adri

Re: Voxus new organ teaser

Postby chr.schmitz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:53 am

Wow! This is awesome!
chr.schmitz

Postby elia » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:32 pm

I really like your first Gapinge instrument ( https://www.voxusorgans.com/en/product/gapinge ) . In my opinion it is a very good compromise between a close sound and a sound with realistic acoustic. It can satisfy those looking for a wet and semi-dry sampling at the same time with a great sense of presence.
Compatibly with your miking intentions, I'd like to be able to hear that sound again...
Elia
elia

Postby c.oomen » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:13 am

Hi,

Isn't it the Tiel organ? This sounds like an early romantic organ. Harlingen sounds different and VVO (Voxus) did their job well on other organs, they're really recognizable.

By the way; both Harlingen and Tiel are beautifull instruments! For me personally, it doesn't matter which one will come first.

Voxus: good luck finnishing the sample set!

Cheers!
C. Oomen
c.oomen

Return to Hauptwerk instruments