It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 am

Christmas offer of Augustine's V.O.

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

takatsa

Christmas offer of Augustine's V.O.

PostFri Dec 07, 2018 10:28 am

Dear Friends,
The Christmas season came again. I wish you a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
And the big Christmas market begins on my website which runs until 2019-01-07.
Best regards,
Augustine

scottherbert

Re: Christmas offer of Augustine's V.O.

PostFri Dec 28, 2018 9:36 am

I am surprised to see no responses to Takatsa's generous offer! These sample sets are of TREMDOUS quality, and ALREADY a bargain! At these prices I should hope people would would be stocking up!!! :D

Not only is there quality, but the variety that they represent! I have expanded my own library with unique organs that my friend has sampled. They vary from small and charming to large and robust, but each shows a uique flavor that can be used for many types of music!

Take advantage of this generous sale! You will not be disappointed!

~S
"Life is just a dream, it is in death that we truly awaken!"

takatsa

PostFri Dec 28, 2018 9:54 am

[quote="scottherbert"][/quote]
Thank you Scottherbert for your appreciation. Man strives and happy if something succeeds good and even more happy if many people use his sample set with satisfaction.
And it is a pleasure if the organists get to know some beautiful organs from Hungary. Let be something good news about us, not just bad.:)

scottherbert

PostFri Dec 28, 2018 10:15 am

I just noticed that the Savaria organ is on sale for only 129 Euros!!! I personally have this set and find it MARVELOUS!!!! It's stop list compares to the classic French style, so I use it to play Widor and Vierne quite succesfully, as well as other styles. A powerful and versatile set, ESPECIALLY for those on a budget!

Also of note is the amazing composite setof the the Klais and the Ziegler. Two large organs that Augustine has skillfully blended into one gigantic and beautiful beast that blends seamlessly and can be used in countless genres! For those that dream of gigantic 4 manual organs that can blow the doors off, either their living room or a church, but for the INCREDIBLY low sum of 180 Euros!!! Who could beat that????

These are truly quality sets, and Augustine builds with integrity, always seeking to make better quality for us!

~S
"Life is just a dream, it is in death that we truly awaken!"

lefranc22

PostSun Dec 30, 2018 10:51 am

Scott, stays online. In a few days you will also be able to play the 3 manuals and 29 stops Stahlhut of Aachen-Prohaszka.
http://www.contrebombarde.com/concerthall/music/32632
http://www.contrebombarde.com/concerthall/music/32579
I already have at home a very nice beta surround version, nice to play and hear. Its price is not yet known, but as for other sample sets you should not ruin for it. :)
Happy New year

Return to Hauptwerk instruments