Search:
Submit Search

New Hauptwerk Instruments in 2019

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...

Re: New Hauptwerk Instruments in 2019

Postby adri » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:42 am

Concerning Prospectum, I received the following email from Gernot:

Dear Adri,

First of all a happy new year! Nice to hear from you!

Indeed there are developments. Our new provider has promised to make our new webspace/server available today or tomorrow. Then I can upload the sample sets and process orders again.

The new website is also almost complete. Although it looks similar to the old one, it is almost completely new. Since I am very busy, I tried to find a web development company and have them do the programming. Unfortunately, nobody wanted the job, except for those 'very professional' companies that ask tens of thousands of Euros. So I had to do it all by myself... and I still need to do a lot of testing.

As for the Wiegleb organ, the rumor might have been caused by the current background image on the PROSPECTUM website. Well, I can tell you two things: 1. This organ is AMAZING and 2. In order to take a picture, you have to visit the church. Do the math ;-)

As for the future, there are recordings waiting to be processed (one of a very nice classical French organ), and there are plans to record two organs in 2019.

Have a nice day,
Gernot

How to interpret the "math"? We will find out soon, I guess. Stay tuned...… :D
adri

Postby adri » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:30 am

Also, don't forget the activities of Csaba Huszty of Inspired Acoustics; they are actively working on a number of sample sets as well.

Upcoming organs: Salgareda (modern French romantic), and Bataszek (1902 Angster-Varga; symphonic/romantic); see:

http://www.inspiredacoustics.com/en/products/upcoming-releases

get your wallets ready for all these new sample sets by all these producers.... :D :D :D
adri

Postby Erzahler » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:03 pm

One thing is for sure. There is going to be a lot of competition for sales.
I hear that the Furtwängler organ from Pipeloops will be out very soon.
Erzahler

Postby Wall.e » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:55 pm

I am waiting for the Furtwängler, it sounds very beautiful. I hope that Voxus will publish the surround version of Dudelange this year, because the Stahlhuth is such a versatile instrument.
And at least, I hope that the fine Wiegleb organ will come this year too.. but this is pure speculation, I don't know anything about a release.
Wall.e

Postby adri » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:50 pm

Wall.e wrote:I am waiting for the Furtwängler, it sounds very beautiful. I hope that Voxus will publish the surround version of Dudelange this year, because the Stahlhuth is such a versatile instrument.
And at least, I hope that the fine Wiegleb organ will come this year too.. but this is pure speculation, I don't know anything about a release.

The organ has been re-announced on the website of Pipeloops; probably will be released very soon...
adri

Postby adri » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:05 am

Spotted on the Dutch hauptwerk forum (Pcorgel.nl)

Piotr Grabowski is working on the organ of St. Petri in Erfurt (built 1702).

http://www.pcorgel.nl/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3450
adri

Postby Erzahler » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:16 pm

The Furtwängler is available now at a special introductory price.
Erzahler

Previous

Return to Hauptwerk instruments