It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 am

AVO Klais Organ (41/3+P) of Szikszo (from Frankfurt) v2

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

takatsa

AVO Klais Organ (41/3+P) of Szikszo (from Frankfurt) v2

PostTue May 14, 2019 2:12 pm

3 years ago I made the sample set of the Klais organ of Szikszó. This organ has 3 manuals and 41 stops with late romantic disposition built in 1955. In 1998 it came to Hungary from the parish of "Liebfrauenkirche" in Frankfurt. Although this sample set was one of my most successful samples, some have said that the organ sound is below the performance of the Klais organs. In three years, I learned a lot and I do a lot differently than before. That's why I decided to recreate the sample using the original raw sound sample. This is how the new version of the Klais organ sample set was made.
Specification
The sample sets are available in wave format 48kHz/24bit, multiple loops (1-12) and multiple releases (2 levels). Equal, a=440 Hz. Hauptwerk v4.2 and higher supported for the Organ Definition Files.
The sample sets made in several forms.
1. semidry stereo version
2, wet stereo version
3. 4-channels surround version.
All three versions have an original and an extended version.

Screenshots: Console, Original Jamb, Extended Jamb

Audio demos:

More information.

Acknowledgements:
Three of my friends helped my work, Dominique Dantand, Gérard Lefranc and Istvan Nagy.
Best regards, Augustine
Last edited by takatsa on Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

lefranc22

Re: AVO Klais Organ (41/3+P) of Szikszo (from Frankfurt) v2

PostWed May 15, 2019 3:51 am

I tested this sample set for several weeks. This version 2 of the Klais organ of Szikszo has been considerably improved by Augustine; to the point that it is sometimes difficult to think that it is the same organ. The sounds are richer and the atmosphere wider. The need for RAM has also been decreased quite considerably. The people of Frankfurt am Main will end up regretting their old instrument. For all those who have already bought this sample set, the update is absolutely necessary. For others it is a great opportunity to acquire a beautiful sample set for a very reasonable price.

Return to Hauptwerk instruments