It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:06 am

Lourdes Cavaillé-Coll composite sample set now available

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

Discipulus.veritatis

Lourdes Cavaillé-Coll composite sample set now available

PostMon May 27, 2019 1:49 pm

Organa reginae caeli is pleased to announce the release of the composite sample set of the Cavaille-Coll organ in the basilica of the Immaculate Conception in Lourdes. The sample set requires the full Cane set and the St. Omer demo. The sample set is free. More details on our website. God bless!

https://organareginaecaeli.wordpress.co ... e-lourdes/
Last edited by Discipulus.veritatis on Mon May 27, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adri

Re: Lourdes Cavaillé-Coll composite sample set now available

PostMon May 27, 2019 3:26 pm

If you keep going at this rate, you will have about 14-20 more C-Coll sets by the end of this year?

Discipulus.veritatis

PostMon May 27, 2019 3:39 pm

adri wrote:If you keep going at this rate, you will have about 14-20 more C-Coll sets by the end of this year?

Dear Adri,

Unfortunately no, I will no longer be able to make them latter, but they are fun to make, and luckily many people like them too. If you would like to request one just let us know. God bless!

1961TC4ME

PostMon May 27, 2019 9:32 pm

adri wrote:If you keep going at this rate, you will have about 14-20 more C-Coll sets by the end of this year?

Here's a very short bedtime story.

Once upon a time...

I don't like composite sets.

The End. :mrgreen:

I think you've made yourself pretty clear at this point between this and another recent post. I myself see zero wrong at all with letting everyone have some fun and use Hauptwerk in ways we've never had before (and I've benefited from the work of others here who have taken the time to make these sets). So if you don't approve fine. Seems an overlooked point here is we're playing virtual instruments, not the real thing regardless if it's a direct sampling or a mix and match composite. Any of us has the choice to try them out or not. So enough already.
OK? :roll:

Sorry for the interruption, carry on.

Marc

Discipulus.veritatis

PostMon May 27, 2019 10:42 pm

I am happy that my composites have helped people. Thank you Marc! God bless!
Last edited by Discipulus.veritatis on Tue May 28, 2019 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

monorganist

PostTue May 28, 2019 2:38 am

Discipulus.veritatis wrote:

Dear Adri,

Unfortunately no, I will no longer be able to make them latter, but they are fun to make, and luckily many people like them too. If you would like to request one just let us know. God bless!

Perfect answer, Jason. Getting a derisive comment, you offer a kind and respectful response.
Chapeau!

Return to Hauptwerk instruments