It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:59 am

Peterborough Cathedral Hill - Sample set Released

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

Agnus_Dei

Re: Peterborough Cathedral Hill - Sample set Released

PostTue Jul 16, 2019 8:09 am

I've been on the Audio Angelorum page many times, and have found NO warning messages at any time.

James

PostTue Jul 16, 2019 10:31 am

I just tried connecting to the website with my windows computer, and it connected with no problems, However with my Mac Pro and Firefox it does not connect. I have checked security and so forth to no avail. I recently downloaded the demo to the Mac with no problem,
James

Trenchardb

PostFri Jul 19, 2019 12:47 am

James wrote:I just tried connecting to the website with my windows computer, and it connected with no problems, However with my Mac Pro and Firefox it does not connect. I have checked security and so forth to no avail. I recently downloaded the demo to the Mac with no problem,
James

I’ve tested the website using various browser versions, and I’m not aware of any issues, and I’ve not heard from anyone else with a similar problem. If you continue to have any trouble, please feel free to PM me to discuss. Many thanks.

Japio

PostMon Sep 09, 2019 3:51 pm

This is obviously my favourite set. I'm playing it now, since I bought it, directly after the release. I'm a lover of Tuba Tunes and English organ music.... I didn' t play Rotterdam, Gorlitz and Heusden since I bought Peter borough. Also the availability of divisionals and pistons is a pre. Dutch and German organs don't have pistons, so you don't have to spend much time to register. Highly recommended!

Kind regards, Jaap

Trenchardb

PostSat Sep 28, 2019 2:38 am

I am very pleased to be able to confirm that I am in the process of releasing an update for the Peterborough Hill set which addresses a number of issues covered in this post, and adding a number of new features, which I hope will be very welcome. The update will cover improvements to the release samples which address the previous comments in this topic, the addition of a 32 note pedal compass (on an Extended Organ definition), improvements to tremulants, various updates to the midi implementation and voicing controls, and much more! I will post again shortly with further details. Many thanks to everyone who has helped me over the last few months in identifying and implementing these enhancements.
Previous

Return to Hauptwerk instruments