It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:11 pm

Mannheim French Romantic organ now available

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

Csaba Huszty

Mannheim French Romantic organ now available

PostMon Dec 23, 2019 4:51 pm

Dear Hauptwerk Organists,

I am happy to share with you that the Mannheim organ is now available.

This fine French-romantic style instrument, 44-stops and 3 manuals, comes in 4-channel surround (we recorded this organ with 40 channels, including higher order ambisonics, spaced omnis, wet, semi-dry and dry, and these 4 channels are the first set of curated tracks).

The organ is quite famous among French professional organists, and the church has fabulous acoustics for that.

The Hauptwerk V compatible version of the organ comes also with a true-stereo impulse response of the space so that you can use the built-in convolution reverb of Hauptwerk V and set the acoustical perspective to your taste (it is recommended to load the organ with 250 ms truncated releases for that setup).

The Hauptwerk 4 version of the organ is the same as the Hauptwerk V version (except for the impulse response reverb) and it is not requiring a dongle update.

A trial version for both Hauptwerk versions is also available. The trial version is following the same concept for both Hauptwerk versions.

Demos, specifications, screenshots, and related blog posts can all be found here:

https://www.inspiredacoustics.com/en/pr ... m/overview

I hope that you will like this organ as much as we do.

The introductory discount can be applied by entering the promo code INTRO.

On behalf of my colleagues and all at the IA team I wish you blessed holidays and much fun with this magnificent instrument.
Yours truly,
Dr. Csaba Huszty

Return to Hauptwerk instruments