It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

Naber Organ from Rumpt (Netherlands) - New!

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

takatsa

Naber Organ from Rumpt (Netherlands) - New!

PostFri Oct 20, 2023 12:36 am

I am happy to inform everyone that completed our new sample set of Naber Organ from Hervormde Kerk in Rumpt (Netherlands) . The organ has two manual and pedal and 14 (+2) stops.

Rumpt is a small village in the Betuwe region of the Netherlands. Its population is 745 people. The village is mentioned for the first time in 960, as the property of the Saint Martin Church in Utrecht. The tower of the Dutch Reformed church was built in the 13th century, and the Gothic style church in the 15th century.

The organ of the church was built in 1842 by Carl Friedrich August Naber, a Dutch craftsman of German origin. The beautiful, small organ with a baroque arrangement was restored by Pels & Van Leeuwen in 1986, then in 2016 it was overhauled by Consultare Orgelbouw and Denny Bambacht. Thanks to this, the organ is still in very good condition; the pride of the village and the church..

The sample sets are available in wave format 48kHz/24bit, stereo, multiple loops (8) and multiple releases (3 levels).
Equal, a=438 Hz. The reverb 2 s, reflects the original acoustics of the church.
Hauptwerk v4.2 and v5 - v8 supported for the Organ Definition Files.
The sample sets made in several forms.
Stereo near, stereo far and four-channels surround.
In the surround versions you can adjust the perspective by setting the volume of the near, and far recordings.
The sample RAM requirement is not high, the stereo version requires 5-7 GB, the surround version requires 7-9 GB for 16-24-bit loading.
We created an IR Reverb file for Hauptwerk 5-8 users, which we recommend for the near version.

Screenshots
Audio demos
More information

Acknowledgements:
Special thanks to Leander vd Bos for obtaining the license. He and his friends made the recording. The following friends helped me to make and publish the sample set (in alphabetical order): Dominique Dantand, Gerard Lefranc, Nagy Istvan and Jean-Pierre Silvestre. If something's done well, it's thanks to them. Thank you for their work.
It gives me great pleasure that, in cooperation with Leander.This is our fourth project together and I hope we can continue making Dutch organ samples.
(Augustine)

Henk61

Re: Naber Organ from Rumpt (Netherlands) - New!

PostSat Oct 21, 2023 9:01 am

Leander & Augustine,

Thanks for this nice organ. I love it.

Gr. Henk

takatsa

Re: Naber Organ from Rumpt (Netherlands) - New!

PostSat Oct 21, 2023 5:02 pm

Henk61 wrote:Leander & Augustine, Thanks for this nice organ. I love it.Gr. Henk

Dear Henk, Thank you for the feedback. I hope you enjoy using the sample set..
Augustine

Return to Hauptwerk instruments