It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:06 pm

New demo for the Romantic Organ

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

Charles Braund

New demo for the Romantic Organ

PostThu Sep 16, 2004 6:33 pm

Having spent a couple of days learning the piece (and correcting some mistakes here and there in the playing), there is a demo of the Widor Dolce from the Organ Symphony No IV which can be found at:

See correct link courtesy of Philro below............

If these dont' work, please just log onto the site page and go to either the news sections or the demo sections.

Enjoy....

I am still trying to set up a shopping basket system on the site for those not in the UK wishing to purchase the first released library of the Romantic Organ I which consists of 25 stops.

Those in the UK can obviously send a cheque if necessary those abroad will have to wait a bit longer since dollar/other currency conversions are phenomenally expensive through the transfer system.

Please be patient.

Charles B
Last edited by Charles Braund on Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cdatzko

Re: New demo for the Romantic Organ

PostFri Sep 17, 2004 4:12 am

Charles Braund wrote:www.silveroctopus\MP3files\dolceshortrevmp3\mp3

and

www.silveroctopus\MP3files\dolcelongrevmp3\mp3

...couldn't get it to work, please supply a complete URL.

Christian.

philro

Charles Braund

PostFri Sep 17, 2004 9:10 pm

Sorry, it was late and I got my / mixed with my \.

(No actually I was totally blitzed - loads of Mary Jane and Absinthe etc. --- Just kidding - last time I met Mary was a very long time ago and I really can't STAND Absinthe (whoever invented such a disgusting drink ?) - it may have sooper dooper effects but you DO have to suffer drinking it first.... Anyone interested, I have a whole bottle available - I won't be drinking it under any circumstances and that includes absolute desperation.......)

If the worst comes to the worst, just go to the web site and hit the News Page for the demo (and others).

best
Charles

Return to Hauptwerk instruments