It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:24 am

Wurlitzer (Vicount) C-300 Midi Ready For Sale PRICE REDUCED

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

TomBentley

Wurlitzer (Vicount) C-300 Midi Ready For Sale PRICE REDUCED

PostSat Jun 24, 2017 7:39 am

I am placing this offering for a friend who is selling this and will be happy to provide you with appropriate phone number to reach him if you are interested. This organ was purchased a few years ago from Robert M. Sides Music in Williamsport, PA and is in top notch condition. It was completely checked out at time of my friends purchase and RM Sides is an extremely professional outfit. As can be seen from the photos it is midi ready tho I am unsure if midi extends to stops, pistons and expression shoes but am confident it extends to keyboards and pedalboard. My friend purchased this as a gift for his partner who sadly is now deceased. He was a professional church organist and used this as a home practice instrument. It has self-contained speakers and has been meticulously cared for and is in excellent condition both electronically and in appearance.

Asking price is $2,000 usd and the organ is located in Troy, Pennsylvania. I can be reached via email at TJBentley3815@gmail.com and will then provide you with the owner's phone number so questions can be addressed or purchase and pick-up arranged. Now the hard part -- I am going to attempt to attach photos here but if unsuccessful I will be happy to send them via email directly to you. This is a lovely instrument in great shape and would lend itself beautifully to your Hauptwerk project. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks -- Tom B.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9aU3cSMBgYsVS0xajJpMEpCTjg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9aU3cSMBgYsSVZiUFI2V002U0U

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9aU3cSMBgYsd3RYaWkzWE96eDQ
Last edited by TomBentley on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mixtuur4st

Re: Wurlitzer (Vicount) C-300 Midi Ready For Sale

PostSat Jun 24, 2017 8:33 am

I know this organ, as I had it once.
It is not a Wurlitzer, it is a Viscount (built in Italy).
In my country it was sold as Domus, model Recitative.

It belongs to the first series of digital organs, build around 1989, and with very limited midi capabilities:
only keyboards and pedal (stops, pistons and expression shoes don't send midi signals).

Rgds, Jack

TomBentley

Re: Wurlitzer (Vicount) C-300 Midi Ready For Sale

PostSat Jun 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Thank you Jack. I was aware of its manufacturing history and why I listed it as Wurlitzer (Viscount). When imported from Italy to the U.S. they received name plates usually of either Wurlitzer or Baldwin I believe. This one has the Wurlitzer name plate.

I was unsure of the extent of midi capability but since I have not personally had experience with the model, reading all info I could find indicated it was most likely only midi as far as keyboards and pedalboard. I don't think I was trying to mislead anyone here regarding that in my original post. But I do thank you for affirming my suspicion since you have obviously had personal experience with that model.

Regards,
Tom

TomBentley

Re: Wurlitzer (Vicount) C-300 Midi Ready For Sale PRICE REDU

PostFri Jul 07, 2017 6:19 am

Owner has instructed me to lower his asking price to $1,700 or reasonable offer as he needs to remove it from residence soon. Please feel free to PM me or reply via email via tjbentley3815@gmail.com and I will arrange contact with owner. Thanks for your consideration.

Tom

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)