It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:11 am

2 manual+spinet pedals/swell in case - $200

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

ilewis33

2 manual+spinet pedals/swell in case - $200

PostSat Sep 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Pictures: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/msg/4678078983.html

This is a small console built into the carcass of a 1970s Kimball spinet organ. I built this a month or so ago, and it works great, but I just don't have the time to play with it.

This is ideal for a small area, as the console is just barely wide enough for the 61 key manuals.

The top manual is a new, unmodified Novation LaunchKey 61. This keyboard features 9 faders, 8 knobs, and a total of 41 buttons which can all be mapped to any Hauptwerk parameters. The sliders work great as drawbar controls for B3 emulation software as well.

The bottom manual is a new Alesis Q61 which has been removed from its case and mounted to the console directly.

The 13 key spinet pedalboard and swellshoe are interfaced via an Arduino board. This shows up in Windows as an additional USB HID device, no special drivers are needed.

The 2 manuals + pedalboard each connect via USB to your computer. I can provide assistance with setup. Local pickup in the Atlanta area only, please.

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)