It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:48 pm

Two sets of wood core Allen keys

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

1961TC4ME

Two sets of wood core Allen keys

PostThu Feb 05, 2015 12:11 pm

I recently upgraded to 3 manuals and ended up with 2 full sets of wood core Allen keys. These are not assembled manuals, it is the keys only, the carriages were robbed of their key cheeks and are not of any use.

Due to their age of 54 years some of the ivories are not perfect and have the typical hair-line cracks, one has a chipped end, but most are very nice. I figure they may be of use to someone either looking for replacements or wanting to switch from the cheaper plastic keys Allen used on newer models to good wood core keys.

If anyone here in the U.S. needs these let me know as I'd let them go for a minimal sum as they will only be collecting dust if I keep them and I will probably just eventually toss them. Cover the cost of UPS or Fedex ground + $25 for my time and I'll box them up and send them to you.

Respond here, send me an email to clemmarc62@gmail.com or drop me a PM and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Marc

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)