It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:01 am

Free 30-key pedalboard on offer

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

Mathijs

Free 30-key pedalboard on offer

PostThu May 21, 2015 6:31 pm

I recently decided to take advantage of my pedalboard breaking to upgrade (I bought a very nice new pedalboard from pedamidikit; just a little advertising). I have no use for the old pedalboard anymore. Since I bought it for 50 euros and it now has a broken key (I think the reed switch is broken, apparently it's not too hard to replace) I can hardly ask money for it. So it is free to pick up for whoever wants it. I live in Florence, Italy. From my recent acquisition I know that sending is quite a hassle and I'm rather busy, so I think that is not a real option, but if somebody insists, it might be possible.

The board is from an old analog organ (my guess would be a domus). It is straight, has 30 keys and is quite sturdy. It is midified in an amateurish way, but that part works well anyway. It's just that the electronics are a bit exposed and not elegantly attached. The middle f is broken (super annoying!), so that needs fixing. The upper e is wired differently. It works by actual wires touching rather than a reed switch. It gave me some trouble occasionally, but after some instructions from the previous owner I found that by jigging it say once a month, it worked well (you might need less than once a month, if your jigging is better than mine. It ought to be).

I have no idea if there is an interest for this kind of thing. I'll throw it out in a week or so, if there's no interest, but I thought I'd first throw it out here.

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)