It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:49 pm

Hauptwerk Console free In Ocala Florida

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

fchazz

Hauptwerk Console free In Ocala Florida

PostSun Jul 26, 2015 12:17 pm

M.P. Möller, Inc., Opus 8457, 1952 Console redone into three manuals, with full pedalboard. Setup with three M-Audio keystation 61 built-in keyboards and full wood pedalboard wired into midi board. INCLUDES THE CONSOLE, THREE KEYBOARDS, THE PEDALBOARD, THE BENCH, email me at fchazz@gmail.com
Last edited by fchazz on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:11 am, edited 9 times in total.

engrssc

Re: Hauptwerk Rig For Sale In Ocala Florida

PostSun Jul 26, 2015 5:20 pm

You do have to check with MDA about transferring the HW license as well as for the sample sets involved. There is a procedure to do this.

Rgds.
Ed

fchazz

PostSun Jul 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Please fill me in in the procedure.

Gerryo

PostSun Jul 26, 2015 7:11 pm

I am sitting here enjoying adult beverages after working outside all afternoon, so I may be a bit buzzed and missing something here. :D

What I read is this individual is selling hardware, and you provide your own sample sets, and licensed version of Hauptwerk. If this is correct, then there is no transfer procedure.

fchazz

PostSun Jul 26, 2015 7:17 pm

I edited my post so no tranfer would take place.

engrssc

PostSun Jul 26, 2015 9:38 pm

As I mentioned, it is possible to transfer the license for Hauptwerk. The procedure basically is to notify MDA and they will provide a form for making the transfer.. There is no cost involved in doing this which MDA does as a courtesy. They only want to keep their records straight. The only thing they do not do is provide official support to the holder of a transferred license unless the buyer pays for an upgrade to a higher version (of H/W).. But if the buyer needs help esp for initial setup, there are many here on the Forum that can provide assistance and excellent problem solving.

Sample sets are a different issue as it is not permissible to advertise and sell sample sets on this Forum..

Check out these posts for further info:
http://forum.hauptwerk.com/search.php?keywords=transfer+Hauptwerk+license&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search.

Rgds,
Ed

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)