It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:32 pm

FREE Pedalboard and Bench (UK)

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

icrutt

PostSun Oct 30, 2016 8:29 am

I have a pedalboard and bench for disposal, located in Swansea, UK.

The pedalboard is of unknown provenance - I bought it via eBay about 6 years ago, and I assume it came from a redundant organ. It is a bit unusual, in that it is flat and radial, and it's relatively narrow compared to AGO standards. The top Eb is missing its cap. However, it has done me well over the last 6 years - I am only selling it as I have recently upgraded to a new pedalboard from Laukhuff. It would certainly suit someone starting out with Hauptwerk. The pedalboard has been midified using an encoder and reed switches from Midi Boutique. You'll need to provide your own power supply, though.

The bench is (I believe) originally by Compton - it's a solid, attractive piece of furniture, but it's a bit scuffed in places. It's perhaps a little low for the pedalboard - you may need some blocks to get it up to a suitable height.

Dimensions:
  • Pedalboard width: 122 cm (widest), 88cm (narrowest)
  • Pedalboard depth: 92cm
  • Bench height: 62cm
  • Bench length: 130cm

Some images on Flickr: https://flic.kr/s/aHskGe9b2X

PM me if interested, or ask questions below...
Last edited by icrutt on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

icrutt

PostThu Nov 10, 2016 9:10 am

OK - I'm now offering these items free to anyone who is willing to collect them from Swansea.

If there are no takers, I'm afraid they will be chopped up for firewood, as I do not have space to store them... :(

clockorgan

Re: FREE Pedalboard and Bench (UK)

PostFri Dec 02, 2016 11:00 am

I am interested in pedalboard & bench. Will contact you when I get home this evening

clockorgan

PostSat Dec 03, 2016 4:42 pm

How do I contact you, I'm new to this forum business

ajt

PostTue Dec 13, 2016 3:13 am

I think this went a few weeks ago to a young lad (10) who is overjoyed to be playing the organ. icrutt, you may be interested to know that he's been teaching himself Zadok and Crown Imperial entirely by ear and is doing fantastically well with that, I'm hoping he'll play Crown Imp at my church in the new year.
    Adrian

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)