It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:40 am

Stop Rail for Hauptwerk project

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

Antoni Scott

Stop Rail for Hauptwerk project

PostThu Feb 02, 2017 7:35 am

I have a 48 stop rail with stops grouped into four sections (pedal, plus three manuals) taken from a digital organ (I think an A/G or a Johannus). The center sections with the stop names engraved on them pop off easily. They do not have magnets and are not lighted. I already used it on my Hauptwerk set up and every stop functions. It comes with the wiring harness wired to the stops. $80.
Antoni Scott

ChiOrganist

Re: Stop Rail for Hauptwerk project

PostThu Apr 20, 2017 10:18 am

Do you still have these? If so, could you provide pictures and/or a stop list? Thanks!

organtechnology

PostThu Apr 20, 2017 10:27 am

Antoni Scott wrote:I have a 48 stop rail with stops grouped into four sections (pedal, plus three manuals) taken from a digital organ (I think an A/G or a Johannus). The center sections with the stop names engraved on them pop off easily. They do not have magnets and are not lighted. I already used it on my Hauptwerk set up and every stop functions. It comes with the wiring harness wired to the stops. $80.
Antoni Scott

Johannus 240
Complete Hauptwerk™ systems using real wood consoles, PC Sound Engines, Dante Audio for Home or Church. info (at) organtechnology.com http://www.organtechnology.com
Authorized Hauptwerk; Milan Digital Audio and Lavender Audio reseller.
USA and Canada shipments only.

ChiOrganist

PostThu Apr 20, 2017 11:45 am

organtechnology wrote:
Johannus 240

Thanks, that helps!

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)