Search:
Submit Search

Stop Rail for Hauptwerk project

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.

Stop Rail for Hauptwerk project

Postby Antoni Scott » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:35 am

I have a 48 stop rail with stops grouped into four sections (pedal, plus three manuals) taken from a digital organ (I think an A/G or a Johannus). The center sections with the stop names engraved on them pop off easily. They do not have magnets and are not lighted. I already used it on my Hauptwerk set up and every stop functions. It comes with the wiring harness wired to the stops. $80.
Antoni Scott
Antoni Scott

Re: Stop Rail for Hauptwerk project

Postby ChiOrganist » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:18 am

Do you still have these? If so, could you provide pictures and/or a stop list? Thanks!
ChiOrganist

Postby organtechnology » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:27 am

Antoni Scott wrote:I have a 48 stop rail with stops grouped into four sections (pedal, plus three manuals) taken from a digital organ (I think an A/G or a Johannus). The center sections with the stop names engraved on them pop off easily. They do not have magnets and are not lighted. I already used it on my Hauptwerk set up and every stop functions. It comes with the wiring harness wired to the stops. $80.
Antoni Scott

Johannus 240
Complete VPO systems powered by Hauptwerk™. Real Wood Consoles, PC or MAC Computer Sound Modules, Audio for Home or Church.
info (at) organtechnology.com http://www.organtechnology.com

Authorized Hauptwerk Dealer; Milan Digital Audio Dealer..
organtechnology

Postby ChiOrganist » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:45 pm

organtechnology wrote:
Johannus 240

Thanks, that helps!
ChiOrganist

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)