It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:07 am

Echo AudioFire 12 available

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

johnstump_organist

Echo AudioFire 12 available

PostSun Jan 21, 2018 2:54 pm

I mentioned a while back that I have an Echo AudioFire 12 that was beginning to fail. I have replaced it. Some people mentioned they would be interested in it as they have the ability to do repairs, which I don't. Somebody said it was probably just a failing capacitor because it was just taking a long time to boot up and settle in.
We have moved back to the United States (San Antonio, TX) and it would now be relatively easy and cheaper to ship it to someone who could use it. Let me know if interested. Not looking to sell it, just want to see it put to use if possible, otherwise it will go to an electronics recycling place.
John

mdyde

Re: Echo AudioFire 12 available

PostSun Jan 21, 2018 3:16 pm

[Topic moved here; seemed to fit here best, even though it's free!]
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Eric Sagmuller

Re: Echo AudioFire 12 available

PostSun Jan 21, 2018 7:34 pm

Hi John,

I'm one of those that said I might be interested in it. Can you check the back of it and see which way the firewire jacks are pointing? The early designs (jacks pointing up) had some issues, and I probably would avoid those. Otherwise I would be glad to pay for the shipping to get it to PA.

Thanks,
Eric

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)