It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:10 pm

Complete Hauptwerk Organ

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

Jrdurgan

Complete Hauptwerk Organ

PostFri Sep 28, 2018 5:16 pm

This is a recently completed Hauptwerk Organ. The Console is a modofied Redgers two Manual Console. The keybaords, pistons, stop switches (Lighted tablets) are new. The computer is a new Lenovo gaming laptop, tweeked to suit Hauptwerk. The Speakers are new Behringer NEKKST K8s. The Subwoofer is a new Behringer K10s. The Midi eqquiment is all by Artisan (micromidi). Included is the Artisan record play sequencer. The Sample Set included is a very nice German Organ. The Purchaser will need to license the Hauptwerk Software. The Security dongle licensed to me is not included. The buyer will get a new dongle when they license the Haupwerk software. This organ is ready to go and is a very good buy for anyone interested into getting into the Hauptwerk digital organ field very Inexpensively. I am Asking $500.00. I am starting a new project, and need the space. The organ is located in Panama City Florida.
Last edited by Jrdurgan on Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

smfrank

Re: Complete Hauptwerk Organ

PostFri Sep 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Hi, John!
Steven Frank

organtechnology

PostFri Sep 28, 2018 7:24 pm

Jrdurgan wrote:This is a recently completed Hauptwerk Organ. The Console is a modofied Redgers two Manual Console. The keybaords, pistons, stop switches (Lighted tablets) are new. The computer is a new Lenovo gaming laptop, tweeked to suit Hauptwerk. The Speakers are new Behringer NEKKST K8s. The Subwoofer is a new Behringer K10s. The Midi eqquiment is all by Artisan (micromidi). Included is the Artisan record play sequencer. The Sample Set included is a very nice German Organ. The Purchaser will need to license the Hauptwerk Software. The Security dongle licensed to me is not included. The buyer will get a new dongle when they license the Haupwerk software. This organ is ready to go and is a very good buy for anyone interested into getting into the Hauptwerk digital organ field very Inexpensively.

Where is the organ located and what is your asking price? What is the weight of the organ?

Thomas
Complete Hauptwerk™ systems using real wood consoles, PC Sound Engines, Dante Audio for Home or Church. info (at) organtechnology.com http://www.organtechnology.com
Authorized Hauptwerk; Milan Digital Audio and Lavender Audio reseller.
USA and Canada shipments only.

Jrdurgan

PostSat Sep 29, 2018 7:32 am

Wow, I really blew it not putting in the price. All I am asking is $500.00, I am starting a new organ project and need the space. The organ console can be separated into two pieces. Two guys could then move it easily. The pedal board has magnetic switches so is easily separated from the console. The organ is located in Panama City Florida.

John D

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)