It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:03 am

3 manual organ for sale in UK. NOW SOLD

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

Neil P

3 manual organ for sale in UK. NOW SOLD

PostWed Jul 15, 2020 4:50 am

Here I have my virtual organ which was based on a Viscount analogue organ. All that remains of that is the case, 28 note pedal board and the bench. I used all midi boards from Roman Sowa of Midi Hardware in Poland and all have performed faultlessly over the last 8 years. I installed 10 toe pistons, the six on the left are stops, the four on the right are couplers and there are the Swell and Crescendo pedals.There are 23 couplers arranged along the top of the keyboard stack. The sound system is a Sanyo home cinema system delivering more than enough power to fill a very large room through a pair of B&W bookshelf speakers. A Mac Mini computer drives the entire system with complete reliability. The 3 manual keyboard is of particular note. It is a Degens and Rippin Ltd. of London and was installed as part of their 1964 rebuild of the Father Willis organ in the Church of St. Peter and St. Paul in Lavenham, Suffolk. A few years ago, the organ was again upgraded to include a four manual stack and I was fortunate to have the opportunity of buying the 3 manual. The organ is fully functioning with the stop selection done via a mouse and a computer screen. I have 48 illuminate push buttons, all annotated with the stop names and it was my intention to build side jambs to incorporate them. All that is needed is the purchase of the midi boards from Roman Sowa and some basic carpentry to complete the installation. I no longer have the time to even play this glorious sounding instrument and as we are looking to downsize our home in the near future, the organ needs to have a new home. I am looking for offers over £1,000. Please telephone me on 07967 466071 for more information or drop me an email at neil@npaxton.plus.com for photgraphs.

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)