It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:48 am

Keyboards for sale

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

HughBanton

Keyboards for sale

PostFri Mar 02, 2007 12:31 pm

I seem to have been accumulating organ keyboards of late - we now have eight getting in the way! Three two-manual wooden sets, and one plastic two-manual.

They were manufactured by Pyne / Vestey / Cowin and Danyel (K-A) ... the first two are of legendary vintage.

They were all removed or rescued from organs we have renovated in recent years and need homes - ideal for a DIY project. All have thumb pistons and contacts which in general just need cleaning up.

You'd need to collect, of course - we're in Cheshire. Get in touch if interested - I can email photographs.

Hugh
The Organ Workshop

jwillans

PostFri Mar 02, 2007 12:55 pm

PM Sent.

davel@awrence

PostWed Mar 07, 2007 6:00 pm

What is "The Organ Workshop" ? I'm curious as Cheshire is right next door. Don't need any keyboards though, as I also have 2 extra ones spare also.

HughBanton

PostThu Mar 08, 2007 3:28 am

davel@awrence wrote:What is "The Organ Workshop" ? I'm curious as Cheshire is right next door. Don't need any keyboards though, as I also have 2 extra ones spare also.

It is ...

http://www.organworkshop.co.uk !

Hugh

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)