It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:55 pm

Hauptwerk Ready Two Manual Console for sale

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

John D

Hauptwerk Ready Two Manual Console for sale

PostTue Jul 25, 2023 12:37 pm

This is a Two Manual Console. The Manuals are new. The console has lighted stop actions from Artisan (51) There are two new expression pedals. The whole console is set up with the artisan micro midi system, so is ready to go. The whole Artisan system is completely programmable. There is no computer included, as it bit the dust a month ago and I am not replacing it. All the buyer need do is plug in their computer with the Hauptwerk Software and program the Artisan system to meet the need of what ever sample set you are using. The console has combination action activated with both thumb pistons and toe studs. This would be a very cheap way for a new hobbiest to get into the VPO business with a minimum of outlay. If you want some pics leave me a message here with a text message number or an email address. The price is $300.00. of course the console will have to be picked up as it is fairly heavy. Or, you can arrange shipping. As a disclaimer this item does not include a computer or any software

J Durgan
Dr. John R. Durgan

John D

Re: Hauptwerk Ready Two Manual Console for sale

PostThu Jul 27, 2023 5:01 pm

addendum.

This ad also includes the speakers. I have a pair of Berringer K8's and the matching subwoofer. If all this sounds to good to be true, it ins't. I am 80 years old with arthritus. I can hardly play anymore. My computer gave out, and I am not replacing it. I will be moving to an apartment where there is no room for an organ. If you need pictures message me.

Dr. John R Durgan
Dr. John R. Durgan

John D

Re: Hauptwerk Ready Two Manual Console for sale

PostSun Sep 03, 2023 1:37 pm

This item is no longer available
Dr. John R. Durgan

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)