It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:51 am

For sale - Rodgers PR300S

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

micdev

Site Admin

For sale - Rodgers PR300S

PostThu Nov 13, 2008 5:38 pm

I have a Rodgers PR-300S digital sequencer and sound module for sale along with the Sound Organ library.

The Sound library contains seven disks labeled:
    flues
    Reeds
    Pedals
    Extras
    Favorites
    Organ sets
    Orchestral set

The flues disk contains a wide variety of colorful flutes, mutations and mixtures.
The Reeds disk features ensemble and solo reed voices.
The Pedals disk contains Principals, Flutes, Redds, Strings and Mutations specifically for use in the pdal division.
The Extras disk features Celestes, Tibias, Mixutres, ensembles and chromatic percussion voices.
The Favorites disk is a compilation of voices from the previous four disk that my be termed "most frequently used"
The Organ set disk contains combiniations of organ voices from disk 1 through four.

Anyone with a Rodgers or other midi converted organ can extend the sound possibilities and add sequencing to the organ. I'm sure that many of you are familiar with this module and you might know a church or congregation that could use it.

from www.frogmusic.com wrote:"It's a MIDI Voice Module and MIDI Sequencer combined in one package, built by Roland as the MT-300 and reformatted and remarketed for Rodgers as the PR-300.

The Voice Module section has a basic General Midi set of 128 instruments and sound effects that may be played from a MIDI instrument along with an additional set that expands it to 300+ voices. The MIDI Sequencer section will record and play back the MIDI data chain of keystrokes, tempo changes, volume changes, voice assignments and more.

You may play the organ and the MIDI Voices, record them using the Sequencer and listen to them over again from the file of the MIDI events that the Sequencer has recorded.

The PR-300 will save these files in Roland Format on a floppy disk. This disk may be placed in a computer, edited or even emailed to others.The PR-300S [second version of the PR-300] has a few more voices, loads songs to memory automatically up to the first event and will save songs on Roland Format or in SMF format. "

Price to be discuss. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

Regards
François

muzicmaker

Re: For sale - Rodgers PR300S

PostWed Jan 21, 2015 7:06 pm

Our Church has a need for another Rogers PR300S and we are checking to see if you still have on in good condition. If you do would you quote a price for us and we will go from there.

Larry Janke
Grace Lutheran Church
Alma Center, Wisconsin
janke1@centurytel.net

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)