It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:53 am

New german language Hautwerk forum

A discussion forum for anything even marginally Hauptwerk-related.
  • Author

hintersatz

New german language Hautwerk forum

PostSat Nov 29, 2014 10:24 am

I just had the idea for a german language Hauptwerk Forum because the existing one is obviously closed.
First of all I installed an Interim-Forum for the discussion how the future Forum will look like an how it will be financed.
I hope that the currently used free Server will stand this. :roll:
http://hauptwerk.hol.es
Remark: it does not work as a link, because there is no Domain behind it. Just copy and paste ist in your Webbrowser. :arrow:

wos

Re: New german language Hautwerk forum

PostSat Nov 29, 2014 2:28 pm

The largest German Hauptwerk forum is switched to a new structure and pauses just. The forum has lots of good information for German-speaking Hauptwerk users and will soon be available again.
FYI: I am the admin of the largest German Hauptwerk forum: http://hauptwerk.seeyoo.net

Best regards
Wolfgang

studens

PostSun Nov 30, 2014 7:35 am

excellent idea. I´ve posted some thoughts on the new forum.

hintersatz

PostSun Nov 30, 2014 8:17 am

wos wrote:...and will soon be available again.

Well, at the time, there is no Forum, no discussion or somewhat else.
It seems to be a One-Man-Show to me, overloaded with Advertising,
royal cheering for every new product. I think we don't need this.

amun

PostSun Nov 30, 2014 1:28 pm

wos wrote:The largest German Hauptwerk forum is switched to a new structure and pauses just. The forum has lots of good information for German-speaking Hauptwerk users and will soon be available again.
FYI: I am the admin of the largest German Hauptwerk forum: http://hauptwerk.seeyoo.net. ...

Sorry, I can't imagine what an extra forum for German-speaking users is good for, keeping in mind that good translation programs are available. How do you intend to keep the forum up-date and not to "re-invent the wheel" on issues at a low level already discussed here at a high level . :?:

Amun :wink:

hintersatz

PostMon Dec 01, 2014 10:48 am

I think this is a good argument against a german language Forum, but there are a few arguments for this, too. Maybe we will do this discussion in german.

hintersatz

PostMon Dec 01, 2014 12:50 pm

Although the German forum does not seem to encounter excessive interest, it should be pointed out also our German language Forum for the pipe organ. As a user of this sampling software get in there but maybe better not confess. It might have a relapse in the good old American tradition of tarring and feathering as a result :roll:
http://www.pfeifenorgelforum.net

Mikelectric

PostMon Dec 01, 2014 11:12 pm

Silly - there is an active and independent German Hauptwerk forum without advertising. It has over 700 registered users. Thereby probably the largest forum and does including a chat. And both of you know this. :roll:

Did you ever try out German Wikipedia or Google?

For many people it´s much easier to communicate in German language. Also there are many specific things at organs which European respectively German people look in very different manner than Americans. This is hardly possible to discuss here. So there is a need for a german forum. But no need for several forums.

hintersatz

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 10:30 am

You mean than high Speed Forum, where accounts become deleted in less than 24 hours after registratraion , because someone did a posting concerning an organ Forum ? Ok, sorry that i did not notice that, just too fast for me. And sorry, your talking of that Forum, where a so called "organ master" appears and tells you bloody novice something about anything :lol:

Mikelectric

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 6:12 pm

hintersatz wrote:You mean than high Speed Forum, where accounts become deleted in less than 24 hours after registratraion , because someone did a posting concerning an organ Forum ?
Your account there is still active and you know that very well.

But you did it like here, posting your own advertising immediately after registration. And then writing sarcastic answers. I think this behaviour is no good idea in any forum.

Also you have the category "Alternative Sampler-Software" in your new forum. Don´t you know, that the admin here does not allow such links in this HW forum? here

B. Milan

Site Admin

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 8:47 pm

Thanks for everyone's thoughts, however we don't need to bicker about this. If someone wants to find a Hauptwerk related forum in another language they can search online easily enough, let's please end this discussion before it gets even further out of hand. Thank you and topic closed.
Brett Milan
Owner
MILAN DIGITAL AUDIO

Return to General discussion