It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:39 pm

Been a long time - here's one from me....

Share photos of your Hauptwerk consoles, installations, audio systems, ...
  • Author

ChangedForever

Been a long time - here's one from me....

PostSat Oct 24, 2015 3:29 pm

Yeah, been a long time since anybody has posted any new pics of their console project. Here's what I've been working on.... pretty good when you consider I'm in the middle of a bankruptcy with 3 years to go. But, it's a start - thanks for all your support and answers to get me this far - it sounds MARVELOUS --- I love the Wet Skinner! . All the electronics are in except the Boss Stomp Kit which I'm adding to either side of the swell pedals today to advance and turn back musicreader pages on the middle monitor. Everything works swell (no pun intended) and I just need to start saving to start on the console. Pardon the pics of the bed....didn't see it till I had this uploaded... at least it's made up! The bed is a four post Gothic / Victorian creation I put together; I would like the organ console to mirror it... so God only knows what I'll dream up :roll: .

Thanks for looking,
Mark

steve till

Re: Been a long time - here's one from me....

PostSat Oct 24, 2015 10:09 pm

Hey! At least yours works!
Mine might look a little better, but it hasn't played a note yet.
I am very slow, I bought HW several years ago, but never used it.
Yet...

ChangedForever

PostSun Oct 25, 2015 9:01 am

Steve,

Well I would HOPE yours looks a "little better" than mine for sure :D. Now you see why I've been looking for a gutted console to put it all in for a year. At the first of the year I'll probably be starting my OWN console to get exactly what I'm looking for. Considering the pic below, this is MUCH better than that... it's what I had to start out with. Sort of like they say on the TV show..."..BELIEVE it or NOT..."

Gotta go practice on my Skinner,
Mark

JRHLondon

PostSun Oct 25, 2015 7:22 pm

Looking great and well done for not letting the bankruptcy get you down!! What keyboards have you used? Would love to see a huge hi-res pic so I could zoom in and examine it all.

ChangedForever

PostFri Oct 30, 2015 12:35 pm

JRHLondon - if you send me a personal PM with your email I'll send you one. Can't post hi res pix here. This temporary keyboard cabinet will be canned next year when the planned console is finished; I just threw this together with spare parts in the garage to make sure all the electronics work - and they work perfectly. BTW - just got a notice of a pension disbursement that's available from a company I worked for ages ago. I've sent the lump sum request in so by the end of the year the bankruptcy and creditors from my ex will ALL be PAID OFF!!! What a NICE Christmas Gift!! Thank you Lord for changing MY curses into YOUR blessings!

The keyboards are all Fatar - the top one I snapped up from eBay for UNDER $20.00!! Hee hee, when I saw that deal I snapped it up immediately; no thinking required! Naturally they will be taken out of their cases and embedded in key cheeks I'm building in the shop. Yes, I know they're just plastic keys - would much rather have the wooden keyboards but hey..... I'd rather have a Jaguar instead of my Chevette, too... Bankruptcy or not I just don't have THAT kind of money. I'm a computer tech; that's my excuse :?

Off to home depot,
Mark

Return to Post photos of your Hauptwerk systems