It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:36 am

For sale: Fatar TP61/60L Keyboards (5 available)

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

mcorderoy

For sale: Fatar TP61/60L Keyboards (5 available)

PostTue Sep 20, 2016 10:29 am

I have 5 Fatar TP61/60L Classic Keyboards for sale, unused and unboxed (as delivered from Italy).

These were purchased for a project that never happened unfortunately, it would be great to see them go to a good home!

Details: http://www.fatar.com/Pages/TP_60L.htm

Price each: £100 + delivery

I'm happy to arrange delivery (subject to UPS, or whoever, being able to deliver!), they are currently in the UK.
Last edited by mcorderoy on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

organsRgreat

Re: For sale: Fatar TP61/60L Keyboards (5 available)

PostTue Sep 20, 2016 3:46 pm

(1) How easy or difficult is it to add pistons to these keyboards? That would have to be done commercially, as I don't have the necessary practical skills.

(2) Do they have any MIDI connections?

murph

PostWed Sep 21, 2016 7:39 pm

Hi! Do you have the chassys for them? Not a dealbreaker.....

pm if you want.

Ta!

Tony.

organtechnology

PostWed Sep 21, 2016 10:41 pm

organsRgreat wrote:(1) How easy or difficult is it to add pistons to these keyboards? That would have to be done commercially, as I don't have the necessary practical skills.

(2) Do they have any MIDI connections?

I get the distinct impression that these are just 'keybeds' with switches but sans electronics. So they would need an encoder for the keys and preferably one with some inputs for pistons. MGB has such an encoder that may work with these keybeds and which has inputs for up to 32 pistons (or a pedalboard). Model mkcv96smf comes with cables to plug into the micromatch connector now used on Fatar keybeds. Need to make certain that these have the micromatch connectors.

Actual mounting of the pistons is a bit difficult but there should be someone in the UK who can help. The tricky part is getting the key slip made to accomodate whatever switches you use for pistons. Do you have any DIY skills or do you need it plug and play?

Thanks,

Thomas
Complete Hauptwerk™ systems using real wood consoles, PC Sound Engines, Dante Audio for Home or Church. info (at) organtechnology.com http://www.organtechnology.com
Authorized Hauptwerk; Milan Digital Audio and Lavender Audio reseller.
USA and Canada shipments only.

mcorderoy

PostThu Sep 22, 2016 5:07 am

I do have the ribbon cables to connect these to third party boards - and can supply these with the keyboards.

Re the pistons, these keyboards are the as show in http://www.fatar.com/Pages/TP_60L.htm, the keybeds required to build a console.

No additional electronics are supplied, but there are a number of readily available interface boards for this type of keyboard.

Hope that helps.

IainStinson

PostThu Sep 22, 2016 7:09 am

MidiBoutique http://midiboutique.com/ sell a suitable encoder, the mkcv64smf, which supports these keyboard (around 64 Euro per keyboard plus tax and delivery)

Iain
(No connect to MidiBoutique other than as a satisfied customer.)

organsRgreat

PostSun Sep 25, 2016 5:23 am

Fifty years ago I'd have enjoyed MIDIfying these keyboards - corresponding with suppliers regarding pistons, end cheeks etc., then soldering and plugging everything together. Now, in retirement, I have to minimise the DIY aspect to make sure I have time to play the result. So although I hate to miss a bargain, I think I'll have to wait until I can afford keyboards that are ready to go. Thanks for all the helpful advice.

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)