It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 am

Rodgers Church Organ

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

biwillia

Rodgers Church Organ

PostTue Feb 20, 2018 7:31 am

We're selling our used Rodgers Electronic Church Organ. The organ is in full operational condition and is well maintained. The main reason we're selling this instrument is to make more space at the front of the sanctuary.

This instrument is located in Elmhurst, Illinois. The buyer is responsible for arranging pickup or shipping. $900 or best offer.

Additional pictures and information are available for interested parties. Please feel free to contact me (Ben) at 630-563-2787 or send me a message on this forum.

Here are some images of the organ: https://imgur.com/a/NowRC

SKresge

Re: Rodgers Church Organ

PostThu Mar 15, 2018 8:01 am

Still available?

Model #? is this a MIDI model?

Thanks

Grant_Youngman

PostThu Mar 15, 2018 8:08 am

It looks like a Rodgers 750BE. Not MIDI, but a good console for conversion, and will accept 3 manuals with a little effort.
Grant

jkinkennon

PostThu Mar 15, 2018 11:16 am

Especially nice if one prefers the real SAMs over lighted stop controls. I did a similar Rodgers console and was able to easily convert the original power supplies to the opposite polarity for use with a set of Midi Boutique decoders. I'm too far away and have a couple of consoles in the garage already...

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)