It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 pm

Theatre organ console for sale in the UK

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

Prof-41

Theatre organ console for sale in the UK

PostTue Nov 27, 2018 9:25 am

Hi;

This post is for Hauptwerkians in the United Kingdom.

Due to medical reasons ( I have been diagnosed terminally ill ) I have regrettably decided to offer for sale my recently built theatre organ console which is all ready for a Hauptwerk system. I do not want my wife to be burdened with having to try and sell it when I'm gone.

The design is based on the Blackpool Tower ballroom Wurlitzer console and bench. The construction is "loosely" modular as it will need to be dismantled for transport.

The working parts are all from Classic Midiworks in Canada. The three manual keyboard stack is their Pro version with the round thumb pistons. The pedalboard is the Classic 32 note radiating concave AGO board and there are three Classic gold coloured expression pedals. There are two Asus 19.5 inch touch screen monitors incorporated at an angle either side of the keyboard stack.

I also have available for a multi channel sound system, eight M-Audio BX8D2 active studio monitors and two M-Audio SBX10 sub woofers. I addition there is a Lexicon MX400 reverb unit and two simpler Alesis Nanoverb 2 units for external reverb. I also have an unused Cymatic LP16 usb audio interface with 16 analogue outputs. There are various other bits and pieces if anyone is interested.

All in all, including the materials to build the console, it cost me about £10,000 to build.

I do not expect to recover my costs but I am looking for a fair and reasonable offer. I know all the hardware works as I did have a Hauptwerk system installed to test it all.

If anyone is seriously interested please send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will send you a jpeg image of the console and bench.

Prof-41

jwillans

Re: Theatre organ console for sale in the UK

PostWed Nov 28, 2018 3:58 pm

So sorry to hear about your diagnosis - I hope you find a buyer for your wonderful console (photos elsewhere on the forum) that appreciates the care and dedication you have put into this. My very best wishes.

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)