It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:19 pm

Touchscreen Monitor #2 (right side) has no touch sensitivity

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

B777Captain

Touchscreen Monitor #2 (right side) has no touch sensitivity

PostSun Sep 01, 2019 7:35 pm

I thought I knew how to fix this but apparently not! Lol...

My right side touchscreen doesn't recognize my touching it to change stops yet, when I use the mouse cursor, it seems to work just fine.

I have Console Window 2 selected in "View" menu. i thought that was the issue but it's not.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Pat
Pilot Southwest Airlines
Las Vegas, Nevada

rayjcar

Re: Touchscreen Monitor #2 (right side) has no touch sensiti

PostMon Sep 02, 2019 10:41 am

I have Viewsonic touchscreens which use a USB connection for the touch data and a DVI connector for the video. Whenever I have had the problem you describe, it is as a result of the USB connectivity being interrupted. If unplugging and replugging the USB cable doesn't resolve the problem, you may have to exit Hauptwerk and reboot the computer.

Another possibility is that if you are loading Hauptwerk automatically when the computer boots up, the touchscreen driver may not be fully loaded before Hauptwerk starts loading. You can try adjusting the "minimum time to wait on start-up" under the general settings menu. The default is 0.

Also, you can try recalibrating the touch screen using the windows device manager options.

Ray

Return to Technical support