It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:07 am

Volume control per keyboard ?

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

Vangelis

Volume control per keyboard ?

PostFri Sep 20, 2019 2:00 pm

Hello everybody,

I have the CAEN sampleset and a console with three manuals and pedal, and three expression pedal. I would like to control the volume of each manual (and associated stops) by each pedal. For the Recit that's easy and already done by the sampleset, but how to do for the others keyboards. I suspect something is possible using division but not sure.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Bernard

murph

Re: Volume control per keyboard ?

PostFri Sep 20, 2019 2:47 pm

The short answer is you can't do what you think, easily. The simplest work-around is Al Morse's extension, (free. almorse.net) which encloses the positive. The 4/5 manual extension from Jake is worth the money, but won't give a third expressive division. The last solution is to use the CODM, or pay someone like Jake to enclose the Great for you. (I think it's something like jake@customhauptwerk.net, but can't remember exactly. Search the forum.....)

Tony.

ludu

Re: Volume control per keyboard ?

PostFri Sep 20, 2019 2:59 pm

murph wrote:I think it's something like jake@customhauptwerk.net, but can't remember exactly. Search the forum.....Tony.

His current email is customhauptwerk (at) gmail.com
Luc

Return to Technical support