It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:25 am

Dongle Updates

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

fdewitt

Dongle Updates

PostWed Jan 08, 2020 11:34 am

I purchased an organ that needs a dongle update. Received a request from MDA to update my dongle file On 1/6/2020 and submitted it that afternoon, but have not heard from them as of today. Is this to be expected with all that is going on? I don't mind waiting, but I'm concerned that MDA may not have received the file. (They caution about sending the file more than once).

Thanks.

Floyd DeWitt

giwro

Re: Dongle Updates

PostWed Jan 08, 2020 4:08 pm

Floyd,

As a sample producer, I've submitted a few Dongle Update requests to MDA in recent days, and it seems to be taking 24-48 hours (sometimes a bit longer if submitted on the weekend, as they fulfill in the order they're received, and there may be a backlog)
Jonathan Orwig
Coon Rapids, Minnesota USA
http://www.evensongmusic.net

fdewitt

PostWed Jan 08, 2020 5:42 pm

Jonathan;

Thanks for your reply.

Floyd

c.oomen

PostFri Jan 24, 2020 11:09 am

Dear MDA,

At the end of 2019, I ordered a HW4 sample set (OAM Arlesheim). I'm still waiting for the dongle update to arrive.

Initially, I could not find the submenus on the site, possibly due to my visual impairment. My reseller (PC und Musik) was so kind as to apply for the dongle update for me, as an extra service to me. As the email address had been changed, he applied again. There was no answer, so he applied a third time. Still, no luck.

I bought HW5, an iLok-dongle and created an iLok account in 2019. So I'm ready to upgrade to 5. However, I won't upgrade until this dongle update has been done. I've read on this forum about others having problems moving licenses before all dongle updates were applied.

Could you please handle the dongle update requests for HW4 users? It will be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Clemens Oomen

c.oomen

PostSat Jan 25, 2020 4:17 am

Dear MDA,

This morning was a good morning: the dongle update file was in my post!

Thanks,
Clemens Oomen

Return to Hauptwerk instruments