It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:30 pm

Need Help Posting -- Max Reger Opus 73

Discuss and share submissions to the Contrebombarde website.
  • Author

OrganoPleno

Need Help Posting -- Max Reger Opus 73

PostSun Apr 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Hello! I've produced a nice version of Max Reger's Opus 73 (Variations and Fugue on an Original Theme) for the Laurenskerk Organ of Rotterdam. Interesting use of phrasing, articulation, and registration.

Unfortunately, I cannot get it uploaded onto Contrebombarde.com despite multiple attempts over the last couple of days. So I have posted the whole thing into Cloud Storage where any interested party can find it:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6 ... E16A%21126

The Zip-file can be downloaded, and contains the MP-3 Recording itself, plus the MIDI-file generated by Hauptwerk (so anybody with the Laurenskerk Organ installed can play it "live" and see or capture all the registrations).

Perhaps Darryl Wood or Rob Stefanussen can use this material "behind the scenes" to get it properly posted onto Contrebombarde. There is a text file attached containing all other particulars necessary to enable a proper posting, granted insider access to the Website.

Thanks!

OrganoPleno

Re: Need Help Posting -- Max Reger Opus 73

PostMon Apr 14, 2014 11:18 am

OrganoPleno wrote:Unfortunately, I cannot get it uploaded onto Contrebombarde.com despite multiple attempts over the last couple of days.

Problem solved, thanks to the Computers at my local Kinko's Copy.

Return to Contrebombarde Concert Hall