It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:30 am

Number of daily uploads

Discuss and share submissions to the Contrebombarde website.
  • Author

josq

Re: Number of daily uploads

PostWed Sep 24, 2014 11:24 am

B. Milan wrote: I just checked and show at least 200 email exchanges between us over the years. I'd say we are quite good at replying to you!
Wow - 200 and all answered? Then I quite agree! Counting EUR 3 for each reply equals the price of HW advanced...

gerrit

PostWed Sep 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Antoni Scott wrote:Also, the "play" button is always light grey and doesn't work. So I can't play back what I just recorded. I don't know what I am doing wrong and can't get any help to figure out why I can't get it to play.
Antoni

The HW audio recorder can't play back recorded audio. The play button is there for the midi recorder. HW can only play back midi files. If you wan't to play back the recorded audio, you have to do so with different software, not with HW.
Gerrit Veldman

Free sheet music available at my website.

OrganoPleno

PostWed Sep 24, 2014 6:06 pm

Antoni Scott wrote:Also, the "play" button is always light grey and doesn't work.

On my system also, the PLAY button is initially light grey and doesn't work... UNTIL a MIDI file is selected for playback. This can be selected under MIDI Load (to select a file of your choice) or MIDI Last (which will load the most recent MIDI file accessed by Hauptwerk. Or, if you MAKE a MIDI recording, by pushing MIDI Rec (either of the two buttons) and then selecting a registration and playing something. Then press STOP when you are done. Hopefully, this makes the STOP button work, and this in turn will make the PLAY button work, to play back the MIDI file you just created of your own performance.
Previous

Return to Contrebombarde Concert Hall